Close Menu
Blasser Law
Schedule a Consultation 909-843-6363

Southern California Law Firm Frequently Asked Questions Video

How does the divorce process start?


Back to Southern California Law Firm Video Gallery

Video Transcription

The divorce process in California involves filing a petition for dissolution, serving it on the person who you’re going to be dissolving your marriage with, and then filing it with the Superior Court.

After you file it with the Superior Court, you then serve the petition of dissolution on the person who you’re going to get a divorce from.

And that sort of kicks off the whole process of dissolving your marriage or beginning the divorce process.

Share This Page:
Blasser Law

20955 Pathfinder Road, Suite 100
Diamond Bar, CA 91765




Connect With Us

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Linkedin
  • YouTube

We Accept

  • MasterCard
  • VISA

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission from

Designed and Powered by NextClient

© 2016 - 2017 Blasser Law. All rights reserved.
Custom WebShop™ law firm website design by