Close Menu
Blasser Law
Schedule a Consultation 909-843-6363

Southern California Law Firm Frequently Asked Questions Video

Can a support judgment be modified?

Back to Southern California Law Firm Video Gallery

Video Transcription

Even if there’s a judgement for spousal support or child support that’s been entered in the past, you can always modify that judgement for support. You basically have to go to the court and show that there is a change in circumstances that would warrant a modification of child support or spousal support.

But once that change of circumstance has happened, you simply file a petition or a request for order with the court and ask the court to modify the support order based on the change in circumstances.

Share This Page:
Blasser Law

20955 Pathfinder Road, Suite 100
Diamond Bar, CA 91765




Connect With Us

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Linkedin
  • YouTube

We Accept

  • MasterCard
  • VISA

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission from

Designed and Powered by NextClient

© 2016 - 2017 Blasser Law. All rights reserved.
Custom WebShop™ law firm website design by