Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Blasser Law We Liste. We Communicate. We Prepare. We follow through.
  • Schedule A Free Consultation
  • ~

How to Start the Divorce Process?

California Law Firm Frequently Asked Questions Video

Back to Southern California Law Firm Video Gallery

To begin the process of dissolving your marriage, you need to file a Summons, Petition of Dissolution and other required paperwork with the appropriate local Court. Once filed, you must then legally serve your spouse with the paperwork you filed. Assuming your spouse has been properly served, he/she will typically have 30 days to file a response.

Share This Page:

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation